UPDATED: Version 2.9.8 | April 8, 2017
RT-Theme 17 is a premium WordPress theme with powerful CMS tools. You can use it for business, corporate, product catalog, services or portfolio web sites. The product and portfolio tools also give you wide opportunities to use in various services as tour itineraries, rent a car, real estate, hotel presentations and much more.
RT-Framework offers a rock solid theme back-end with tons of useful tools and options. Watch the introduction video, check out the admin panel screenshots or visit this page to get more idea about RT-Theme 17
Template Builder is a built-in tool that lets you create custom page templates to use with your pages or posts. You are free to edit the default templates or create a new one as you wish. Creating custom templates has never been easy like this! You can watch videos from the link below to get more idea about the Template Builder.
Watch Template Builder & Theme Introduction Video
Easy to Re-Brand
You can easily re-brand your theme by using the Typography and Styling options. Also you can select one of 8 premium skin options and create yours easily. Create any background or header you want, even use more than one image by randomized.
RT-Theme 17 has been designed to fit all screens of all popular devices such as tablets, smart phones and regular computers. You can test it by resizing your browser window.
Individual Backgrounds & Headers
You can create a custom background and a page header for your whole web site via Background Options and Header Options. But also, you can change the backgrounds and headers of all individual contents.
Product Showcase (Plug-in Free)
Product showcase, a nice tool that powered by the custom post types and taxonomies of WordPress to let create great product showcases. You can also use this tool for another type of services such as tour itineraries, rent a car, hotel presentation etc. RT-Theme framework lets you change the /products/ and /product/ permalinks easily. -> Check Demo!
If you would like to sell your products online via various payment systems, now you can use WooCommerce (since RT-Theme 17 version 1.2) When you install the WooCommerce plugin you’ll able to use its all features with RT-Theme 17 style and tools. Also, you can place your WooCommerce products in your home page or any other page template by using new Template Builder module called “WooCommerce Products”.
-> DEMO SHOP
You have lots of options to publish details about your works with the custom portfolio posts of RT-Theme 17. Now you can have filterable portfolio pages! -> Check Demo!
Three different slider integrations with five different usage.
- Revolution slider ( included – $15 value )
- Flex slider
- Nivo slider
- Flex slider with thumbnails
- Flex slider with heading pager
If you have long content on a page the sidebar will be move down to cover the idle space. Your sidebars are now more effective and looks cooler!
Ajax Product Scroller
Display your products as an Ajax scroller with any layout you choose. It can be done easily with the template builder.
You can select a different background color, font type, font size and font color for headings and texts of your home page custom posts. Remember, you can also use these custom content boxes within any template.
Amazing Background Options
RT-Theme 17 offers all css background features, also you can have 100% background images, randomized images and background overlay images. The best part is you can change the background for whole web site or a single page you want.
Internationalized and Translation ready
- RT-Framework (screenshots)
- Sidebar Creator
Create sidebars for any single or grouped page you want. (screenshot)
- Typography options (screenshot)
- Use many Google fonts
- Bounch of Cufon fonts
- Control font sizes
- Styling Options (screenshot)
- Control headings, body, menu font colors
- Change the skin
- Menu Styling Options (screenshot)
- Change the menu colors and fonts
- Shortcodes & Quick Styling Buttons (screenshot)
- add and edit theme elements with WYSWYG editor
- quick add shortcodes
- 6 Custom Widgets (screenshot)
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
- Contact Info
- Extended Background Options
- Create randomized or single backgrounds for entire website
- Creare unique backgrounds for individual pages
- Header Options
- Create a sub page header for entire website
- Create a unique sub page header for individual pages
- Internationalized and Translation ready
- Works great with the WPML plugin
- master .po file included
- Dutch and Turkish translations already included
- You can also find many language files, shared by our users at http://www.support-rt.com/discussion/4439/share-your-translations-with-other-users
- RTL support
- SEO Optimized
- Home Page Content and Layouts
(Customizing home page with Template Builder)
- Custom Home Page Posts
Supports 6 featured image, 2 text positions, custom styling and typoghrapy for each post, individually.
- Widgetized Home Page
- Supports Unlimited Boxes
- Many Layout Posibilities
- Supports Shortcodes and Featured Images
- Add products, portfolio items or blog posts to your home page
- Fullwidth, right or left sidebar options
- Custom Home Page Posts
- Product Showcase (screenshots)
- Custom Product Posts
- Tabbed Single Product Page
- Show Related products
- Add unlimited photo for a single product
- Fullwidth, right or left sidebar options
- Supports custom sidebars
- Portfolio Pages
- Custom Portfolio Posts
- Unlimited Layout Options
- Supports image,video portfolio items
- Grabs thumbnails from Vimeo and YouTube automatically
- Fullwidth, right or left sidebar options
- WooCommerce Support (since v1.2)
- Sefl-Hosted Video & Audio support for portfolio and blog (since v1.3)
- Valid HTML5 Markup
- Cross browser support
- PSD files included
- Dummy Content included
- Theme Update Notifier
RT-17 is the 3rd theme I’ve purchased from this developer. I love the beautiful design & layout of 17 – which is what prompted me to select in the first place. However, I’m also extremely impressed with how easy the RT themes are to use, customize and how well everything just works. In addition, I’ve had occasion to contact their tech support with questions and most recently a request for an addition to the theme. Their customer service is outstanding – prompt, knowledgeable and very courteous. Thanks for a great theme, I’m looking forward to more of the same!
This theme is great, and the staff in support are a great help for every issue, I´m very glad with my purchase!
I just wanted to say how much I love the theme, and the support team! it made it so easy to build a beautiful, clear and unique looking website. I know nothing about programing. The straightforward interface made it very easy! Plus, I asked so many question in support forum. Every one was addressed promptly with detailed answer. Even when the issues that I encountered were not related to the theme, I was given advice on what to do. If I needed something extra that the theme settings offered, I was given a code and instructions on where to add it.
Great job, guys! Thank you very much!
Super duper impressed with this theme (and I’ve tinkered with a lot). Just plain amazing how you included so much and yet made it so easy to use. It shows that you really thought about the user. Thanks for making our lives better (my team and I)! Keep up the great work, stmcan!!!
Funny that vironia, just made a comment similar to what I am about to say. I came back here to let you know how impressed I am with the theme. I bought the theme about 3 months ago, and got my website up and running pretty quickly. But now that I’m starting to fiddle around with it, I’m noticing all of these great other features/customizations that are really easy use.
It feels like you guys thought of everything I might want in the future. All I can say is I’m really impressed and happy. Thank you!
rt-17 is really good, i have already built my first website, and i hope to set an another one, hope i can have rt-18 real soon. i really have to say about the support of them, it is really splendid, more than what they should give, especially neo, he is really a nice guy! hope work with them again!
The theme every detail perfect, feature-rich, and nowhere has caused puzzlement or concern, properly documented, it was good to work with.
Version 2.9.8 – April 8, 2017
- Added: WooCommerce 3.0 support. PLEASE NOTE: This version supports WooCommerce 3.0x only.
- Fixed: Wrong link target attribute fixed in portfolio loop
- Fixed: Ajax pagination issue on PHP 7.0+
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version 5.4.1
Version 2.9.7 – January 7, 2017
- Improved: https compatibility
- Fixed: Post id bug when WPML is active
- Improved: WPML compatibility
- Improved: WooCommerce compatibility.
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version 5.3.1
- Fixed: Bug fixed on portfolio items with external links
Version 2.9.6 – June 25, 2016
- WooCommerce 2.6 support added. RT-Theme 17 is now only supports this version. If you don’t want to update your WooCommerce plugin, you can just keep your old templates. /rttheme17/woocommerce/
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version 22.214.171.124
Version 2.9.5 – April 29, 2016
- Fixed: Portfolio image gallery order
- Improved: Compatibility with yoast seo plugin improved
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version 5.2.5
- Updated: WooCommerce 2.5.5 support added.
- Improved: PHP 7 support
- Improved: WordPress 4.5 compatibility
- Fixed: Responsive youtube and vimeo player issue on blog post lists
Version 2.9.4 – August 21, 2015
- Improved: WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Improved: WooCommerce 2.4.4 compatibility
Version 2.9.3 -June 19, 2015
- Fixed: Search fields issues with WPML
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin v4.6.93
- Updated: PrettyPhoto v3.1.6
- Improved: Several php code improvements for the template builder
Version 2.9.2 -April 24, 2015
- Updated: TGM plugin activation class
- Fixed: Permission issue fixed on “Author” users to upload image galleries
- Fixed: Password protected pages for template
Version 2.9.1 -February 17, 2015
[Recommended update for everyone. Includes a security fix and WooCommece 2.3+ compatibility]
- Improved: Security improvement
- Added: WooCommerce 2.3+ compatibility
- Improved: Responsiveness of images that added by editor
- Fixed: PHP warning message on product and portfolio lists
Version 2.9 -February 5, 2015
- Fixed: Contact form translation issue
- Fixed: [WPML] Code Box translation issue with String Translation
- Fixed: Home page custom box background color issue
- Fixed: RevSlider responsiveness issue fixed when calling the slider by using its shortcode
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version updated ( v 4.6.5 )
Version 2.8.1 – September 1, 2014
- Improved: WooCommerce styling for several area
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version updated ( v 4.6.0 ) (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED UPDATE)
- Improved: WPML compatibility
Version 2.8 – April 19, 2014
- Added: WordPress 3.9 support
- Added: WooCommerce 2.1+ support
- Fixed: bug on self-hosted videos on Chrome & Safari
- Fixed: Unchangeable posts format bug fixed.
- Fixed: A compatibility issue with wpml when categories selected in product module.
- Fixed: Wrong Google Map height
- Improved: Photo Gallery shortcode
- Improved: media uploads via theme options
Version 2.7.1 | December 24, 2013
- Fixed wrong PHP version warnings that comes with the version 2.7
Version 2.7 | December 23, 2013
- Fixed bug on heading font size of widgets options
- Fixed bug that causes an sql error on prev-next links of product and
- Fixed bug on self-hosted video player on posts
- Removed flush_rewrite_rules to maximise plugin compatibility
- Fixed bug that effects responsiveness of youtube – vimeo videos
- Fixed invisible title and description bug on contact form short code
- Fixed custom user sidebar issue with WPML
- Improved floating sidebars
- Added: close floating sidebar option into the General Options
Version 2.6 – August 8, 2013
- Improved: WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version updated ( v 3.0.8 )
- Fixed: Sidebar issue on product listing pages
Version 2.5 – July 29, 2013
- Improved: WPML compatibility with the plugins latest version
- Fixed: Heights of content images issue on mobile devices
- Updated: Slider Revolution Plugin version updated ( v 3.0.5 )
- Improved: Compatibility with gravity forms plugin
- Improved: Resize image function improved
Version 2.4 – May 11, 2013
- Added: OrderBy paramater to product shortcode
- Updated: New version of Slider Revolution plugin included.
- Improved: WooCommerce product image galleries
- Improved: PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Improved: Photo gallery shortcode layout
- Improved: Video embed function
- Fixed: Product image variations issue of WooCommerce
- Fixed: IE9 button style issue fixed when WooCommerce plugin active
- Fixed: Button link edit issue fixed on editor.
- Fixed: Blog module pagination bug fixed
- Fixed: Odd looking overlay icon on images of single portfolio page when used a small portfolio image
- Fixed: Poster image size issues of self-hosted audio and video
Version 2.3 – March 23, 2013
- Added: Product comments
- Fixed: Code box module column widths fixed when padding is off
- Fixed: Revolution slider css issues fixed when non-responsive mode is ON
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes
Version 2.2 – March 15, 2013
- Fixed: HTML validation issue that started with v.2.1
- Fixed: Default font-face and link issue for Revolution Slider
Version 2.1 – March 12, 2013
- Added: Revolution Slider
- Added: WooCommerce 2.0.2 compatibility
- Fixed: Image resizing issue of WPMU (multisite) with WordPress 3.5.1
- Fixed: Product ajax pagination issue
- Improved: CSS files
- Added: WPML translation option added for map url field where in the contact module
- Fixed: WPML Product category name translation issue.
Version 2.0 – February 15, 2013
- Added: Ability to add document names to the attached documents of products
- Added: Ability to use URL’s for Email icon in social media options
- Added: Link target option added on custom links for home page contents
- Improved: RTL support
- Improved: Password protected product and portfolio posts
- Improved: .po file improved
- Improved: Header options with WooCommerce
- Bug Fixed: WPML related bug fixes
- Bug Fixed: Fixed bug on filterable portfolio galleries when custom categories selected via template builder.
- Bug Fixed: Hide big dates option bug on single pages
- Bug Fixed: Lowercase highlighted terms bug on search result.
- Bug Fixed: Showing product name bug when WooCommerce category listing option active
- Bug Fixed: Sidebar misplacement issue fixed when a portfolio or product category is empty
Version 1.9 – January 18, 2013
- New Option: New blog option added into the Blog Options that lets you control the length of the blog texts on listing pages.
- Bug Fixed: Duplicated row id bug fixed.
- Bug Fixed: Codebox module transparency bug fixed.
- Bug Fixed: Space bug fixed in the subject line of the contact form submissions
- Bug Fixed: Pagination bug fixed on blog categories
- Bug Fixed: Search icon color fixed for Rose skin.
- Bug Fixed: Fixed broken page problem on Portfolio and Product categories when WPML plugin is active.
- Bug Fixed: Fixed blank page issue of some plugins settings page on the admin part.
- Improved: Social media icon heights fixed.
Version 1.8 – December 16, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Portfolio filter bug fixed.
- Bug Fixed: Image align center bug fixed.
Version 1.7 – December 13, 2012
- Improvements & fixes for WordPress 3.5
- Improved WPML support
- Added new sidebar location for archives and tags
- Improved single portfolio pages for better plugin compatibility
- Improved WooCommerce support
Version 1.6 – October 10, 2012
- Added: New Slider – Nivo Slider
- Added: Video support for Flex Slider
- Added: New post type “Aside” added to posts
- Added: Portfolio categories option to Sidebar Creator
- Improved: WooCommerce support
- Improved: According and Tab shortcodes improved
- Improved: Code improvements
- Bug fixed: Excerpt bug fixed
- Bug fixed: Home page sidebar
- Bug fixed: Custom styling bug fixed on home page contents
- Bug fixed: Slider shortcode bug fixed
- Bug Fixed: Bug fixed on Safari browsers when some extensions are active
- Updated: .po/.mo files
Version 1.5 – September 15, 2012
- Bug fixed: Don’t show product descriptions bug fixed for Products widget
- Improved: Margins improved for product shortcode and widget
- Bug fixed: Self-hosted videos bug on blog and portfolio
- Css improvements & menu over breadcrumb issue fixed
- Improved: comment form
- Improved: css files
- Improved: WP Menus, now users are able to change the menu names or assign their existing menus to the menu locations
- Improved: Code improvements
Version 1.4 – August 28, 2012
- Added: New widget for products.
- Added: New shortcode for products.
- Improved: Fancy box plugin compatibility with built in jQuery functions
- Improved: Portfolio and Product thumbnail resize function
- Improved: Drop down menu improved for android devices
- Improved: Paddings for user added layouts via quick styling.
- Improved: Post archive pages, now displays tag and category descriptions
- Improved: Logo position for mobile devices
- Bug Fixed: Self hosted video and audio bug on single portfolio pages
- Bug Fixed: Search icon color bug fixed when using custom colors and other skins
- Bug Fixed: Footer positioning script removed to solve incompatibility issue with sliders
- Bug Fixed: Duplicating product content bug fixed when WooCommerce & WPML are active at the same time.
- Bug Fixed: Cutting text issue fixed on tabs shortcode.
- Bug fixed: Date color bug fixed when using custom colors and other skins on mobile devices
- Updated: German translation file
Version 1.3 – August 19, 2012
- Added: Filterable portfolio gallery option (Portfolio Posts module of template builder as Filter Navigation)
- Added: Transition Effect and Thumbnail Pager, Heading Pager options added to Slider Module of Template Builder
- Added: Self hosted Video and Audio formats for Blog
- Added: Self hosted Video and Audio formats for Portfolio
- Added: Change box background color option for the home page contents.
- Added: Static sidebar position for footer widgets (activate first via Footer Options)
- Added: German translation by Uwe Schmidt – www.vitaloage.com
- Added: Open in new tab option added to Photo Gallery Shortcode
- Added: Crop image option added for the portfolio images
- Added: Open/Close Responsive Design feature added in General Options
- Added: External link and Open in new Tab features added for portfolio items
- Improvement: Now slider images are also clickable in the main slider.
- Improvement: Product showcase improved
- Improvement: Several improvements for plugin compatibility
- Improvement: WooCommerce view sub categories mode and styles
- Fixed: Editor bug fixed on portfolio and product pages in the admin panel
- Fixed: Header bug fixed that effects IE users when text field used but header image is empty.
Version 1.2 – August 07, 2012
- Added: WooCommerce Support! Create your shop with unique RT-Theme 17 style and layout options. (WooCommerce 1.6+) -> DEMO SHOP
- Added: New module, “Code Box” added for Template Builder. Now you are able to use your own HTML codes and shortcodes within a module.
- Added: Unique ID numbers for each row. Now you can create a CSS Rule for each row in your templates.
- Added: New sidebar position for search results
- Added: Ability to use any page as home page with custom template (via Settings->Reading Settings -> A static page )
- Added: New documents into the Setup Assistant
- Improved: Discus plugin compatibility
- Improved: Compatibility warnings
- Improved: 404 Page
- Bug fixed: Styling fixes for issue when using header images for home page and fixed display issue on archive pages.
- Bug fixed: Spacing issue when a product category has category description
- Bug fixed: Menu color bug fixed that affects menu items when Cufon font selected
- Bug fixed: minor bug fixed that effects php 5.4 users.
- Updated: .po /.mo files
Version 1.1 – July 27, 2012
- New Feature: Added free code spaces for before < /head> and before < /body> into the General Options
- New Feature: Ability to use social media icons top of the page, footer or elsewhere with a shortcode
- New Feature: Added new options to hide/show categories, big dates, small dates, author names, comment numbers into the Blog Options
- Improved: PrettyPhoto modified for better performance on mobile screens
- Bug fixed: bug fixed on the header image positions when breadcrumb and search is OFF
- Bug fixed: align bug fixed on auto thumbnail shortcode when frame = false
- Bug fixed: Overlaying issue on the long drop-down menus
- Bug fixed: wrong dates bug fixed on single blog pages
If you would like to receive support, please post on our forum at http://support.rtthemes.com
You will receive much faster support because we can easily see who needs assistance,
and also you’ll be able to use search to see if your problem has been solved in the past and find a fix for it without having to wait.
Did you like this theme? You may also like this one