Peekaboo is a fully responsive themes suitable for daycare or school. It’s feature rich and simple to use, designed
to give you control and
flexibility. It has all the tools you need to create a school website or small business.
Flexible layout and works on any device (smartphones up through desktops).
Advanced Theme Options Panel
Easy to use theme options panel. Customization your theme without any coding!
Unlimited color scheme.
Highly Customizable Colors, Fonts and Background. This theme provides options for unlimited colors as
Flexslider and Orbit slider
Fully responsive image and content slider.
Shortcodes makes it easier to add elemetns into your pages. You can add buttons, tabs, accordion, slider,
Get update notifications directly in your WordPres admin.
Built with Sass & Compass
Start customizing this theme the way you want. Sass and Compass make it easy to adjust theme style
You can easily call modals without writing any JS, even spawn subsequent modals cleanly on the same page.
Show off your images in style with Clearing. It’s built with simple shortcode that can be styled to your
Full Features List
|Fully customizable home page|
|“Scroll To Top” Button|
|Sticky navigation menu.|
|Thorough and detailed documentation.|
|Well written code.|
|Cross Browser Support. It support all the modern browsers including IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and
|HTML5 & CSS3 — Clean semantic markup|
|Typography is based on a golden ratio modular scale.|
|Grid Layout — works on almost any device and has support for nesting.|
|Custom Page Templates — Homepage, Contact Form, Testimonials, Gallery, and Full-width page.|
|Localization & Translation — .PO and .MO language translation files included|
|Logo Upload — Easy logo upload via theme options.|
|Background Image Upload — Upload your own custom background image.|
|WordPress Custom Menus — Assign custom navigation menus to the header and footer|
|Google Fonts integration|
|Responsive Vimeo and Youtube video|
|Google Maps Integration|
|Frequent theme updates to ensure optimal compatibility|
Images from preview are purchased from ShutterStock. These images are not included in theme package due to
- Breaking changes: Update Gallery meta box to make it repeatable and sortable. Now there is no limit on how many images user can add on Single Gallery.
- Add LinkedIn icon support on social widget.
- Fix WooCommerce template breadcrumb.
- Make the theme compatible with WordPress 4.6.
- Fix SSL compatibility issue with Google Fonts.
- Fix compatibility issue with Google Fonts.
- Fix Latest Post widget class name conflict.
- Replace category id field in Latest Post widget with category dropdown.
- Fix ‘The /e modifier is deprecated’ message in Twitter widget.
- Make the theme compatible with WordPress 4.5.3.
- Make the theme compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.3.
- Remove Custom Post Type and Shortcode from theme. Add new WordPress plugin to generate Custom Post Type and Shortcode.
- Update TGM Plugin Activation config.
- Update CMB2 plugin.
- Make the theme compatible with WordPress 4.4.
- Update theme text domain
- Add wp_title filter
- Remove all hard coded URL in the theme
- Make the theme more compatible with Woocommerce. Add some styling for default Woocommerce pages
- Move Google Analytics code to header instead of footer
- Fix layout issue on Featured Post module caused by sticky post
- Replace WP_Widget constructor method with __construct
- Move all assets(css, js, and fonts) into assets directory
- Remove bower_components from theme, vendor scripts are concatenated into one file
- Fix topbar color issue.
- Fix gallery to make it compatible with the latest isotope.
- Add Instagram icon to social widget.
- Files changed:
- Replace Foundation modal window (Reveal) with Venobox.
- Update Zurb Foundation to version 5.5.1
- Add Woocommerce support.
- Update .po file.
- Files changed:
- Remove unnecessary generated thumbnail image.
- Update Zurb Foundation to version 5.5.
- Configure Grunt.
- Files changed: Gruntfile.js, bower.json, bower_components/, package.json, css/,
scss/pages/_home.scss, and style.css
- Fix galery page issue where the thumbnail display the wrong image.
- Fix child theme path.
- Fix homepage featured post query.
- Files changed: inclcommon-functions.php, inclpost-typesgallery-post-type.php, single-gallery.php,
libenqueue-style.php, inclmodsmod-post.php, and style.css
- Fix modal window issue on IOs.
- Update child theme path
- Files changed: incl/widgets/widget-contact.php, incl/mods/mod-post.php, lib/enqueque-style.php, jsinit.js,
css, scss, and style.css
- Update Foundation framework to to Foundation 5.
- Fix Google Maps issue on widgets.