A WordPress and BuddyPress Theme
Mingle is an amazing WordPress theme and it’s BuddyPress ready! If you’re not familiar with BuddyPress, it’s a social network plugin for WordPress allowing your website to become a fully functional community portal. BuddyPress lets your users interract through groups, forums, friends, status updates, private messaging and a lot more.
Mingle has been designed as an adaptable and highly intuitive WordPress theme. It includes administration features giving you complete control of your website’s layout and design. The unique and easy to manage design ensures your site will stand out and be remembered.
Looking for theme support?
Post support questions to our Help Center for faster responses and better support.
Drag and Drop Layout Manager
Using the drag-and-drop “Layout Manager” you can create custom layouts for any page or post. Attach custom headers and footers to your layouts and interchange them as needed. This provides incredible flexibility so that you decide how your site looks instead of the theme deciding for you.
Contact Form Builder
You can add custom fields to your contact forms from the admin options. Any number of custom fields can be created and attached individually to any form. Includes options for custom validation, custom error messages, CAPTCHA and more.
Unbranded White Label Admin
An unbranded administrative interface with options to add your logo to the admin as well as and other company details, set permissions to restrict client access to theme options and more. To disable access to advanced developer features you can optionally hide the developer panels before turning the site over to your client.
Create unlimited sidebars and add them to your custom layouts. You can also insert sidebars directly into any content area using a special shortcode!
Coded with Care
The theme uses HTML5 and CSS3 to create advanced styles using the latest technologies. Proper heading tags and coding standards are used to ensure outstanding search engine optimization. We take pride in creating well formatted and easily managed code.
And a lot more!
We’ve built this theme jam packed with so many incredible features and functionality they can’t all be listed here.
Find out more and see the theme in action on the Mingle Demo Website.
Some nice things customers are saying…
You would be crazy not to purchase this theme, itís got Everything!!! – furious373
Congrats on a great theme. I only wish I had found this sooner and not wasted my money on other themes. – Cheers Tony
This great theme is created by someone with a great vision. Iíve been playing with it for a while now and all I can say is ìwowî. This could very well be the future of WordPress. I really think it is!
It is just beautifulówell crafted and deep in its options. Thank you for the fine work.
It’s actually the best theme out of more than the 100 themes I bought on the forest…
This is an amazing looking theme. YOU HAVE JUST RAISED THE BAR when it comes to themeforest designs. Thank you!!!.
I just bought this theme like 2 days ago and wanted to say, out of the hundreds of WordPress themes Iíve used this is literally the best and pretty much makes the rest obsolete since you have so many options, with containers/layouts and shortcode especially. I won’t even have the need to look for another WordPress theme for a long time. 35 dollars is a steal!!
Firstly this is a fantastic theme. Iíve never seen a slider like that before, and the admin options are astounding.
This Theme may be the best theme ever made. I am a novice at WordPress, but Andy has built a templete even I can use. It takes some time for sure to find all the cool things you can do. I have already begun to migrate my Joomla corporate site over to wordpress because this theme has everything I need. The most powerful feature may even be the custom forms.
I have purchased about 10 themes on here and the support given by this seller is clearly the best!
Another awesome theme! I think I own all of your themes!
I bought this theme sometime last week and have been working to set it up on my test site, learning the ropes as they say and I think there is a lot of power in the theme. It caught my eye from the first moment and I purchased it. I think the power lies in the fact that it can be customized for almost any page, different settings for headers, layout, footers etc.
Above and beyond what others are doing, it has endless possibilities.
This theme rocks! OK, so I am a fairly experienced WordPress Developer but you can slot together a website in 60 minutes flat! That has to be a record! Nice job with this theme. Love the new config options, whole new way of putting together a WordPress theme
Iím just beginning to understand the features of this WordPress theme and I can say, damn, this is the best WordPress theme Iíve ever seen!
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 184.108.40.206 (December 20th 2016)
- Strengthened sidebar security.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 220.127.116.11 (September 1st 2016)
- Fixed some more PHP notices.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 18.104.22.168 (April 8th 2016)
- Fixed some PHP notices.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.8.4 (December 8th 2015)
- Fixed missing activity Post Update button.
- Fixed missing Crop Image button when adding/updating profile photo.
- Fixed some PHP notices.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 22.214.171.124 (January 1st 2015)
- Fixed layouts editor not working with WordPress 4.1.
- Fixed <!
-more-> tag not working with blog shortcode.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 126.96.36.199 (July 4th 2014)
- Fixed Parallelus shortcode inserter.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.8.3 (May 6th 2014)
- Updated layout manager for custom post types, register template files and bbPress.
- Updated translation strings.
- Fixed templates defaulting to Home Page layout.
- Fixed layout and template settings for BuddyPress pages.
- Fixed displaying issue in “Members” and “Single Member” pages.
- Fixed Events Calendar plugin not displaying post thumbnails.
- Fixed included_items notice.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.8.2 (October 14th 2013)
- Fixed debug information in template engine.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.8.1 (October 12th 2013)
- Fixed avatar sizes in BP groups and widgets.
- Fixed missing sidebar settings in layouts.
- Fixed assigning layouts to BP areas.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.8 (October 7th 2013)
- Updated template engine.
- Updated version of Colorbox lightbox.
- Fixed conflict with NextGEN Gallery plugin.
- Fixed BuddyPress tabs display.
- Fixed BuddyPress avatars in widget areas.
- Fixed pagination for BuddyPress areas.
- Fixed slide show paging display for large monitors.
- Fixed some notices displaying.
- Fixed drag and drop feature in Layout Manager.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.7 (May 17th 2013)
- BuddyPress 1.7 Updates
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6.5 (February 19th 2013)
- Update to lightbox script for fullscreen Vimeo
- Added BP translation references for JS files
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6.4 (December 17th 2012)
Updates for WP 3.5, bug fixs, etc.
- Drag and drop layout manager update for WP 3.5.
- Updated the $content_width variable for WP embed tags.
- Update to prevent error if menus are not set.
- Corrected typos in admin.
- Fix for custom body font setting.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6.3 (October 10th 2012)
- More fixes for BP AJAX requests.
- Updated search resluts page.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6.2 (August 9th 2012)
- Fix for BP AJAX requests.
- Fix for “Load more” button on BP activity page.
- Admin bar style fix for logged out users.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6.1 (August 8th 2012)
- Admin bar style fix for BP v1.6.
- Fixed BP user name not always showing in activity.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.6 (August 6th 2012)
Minor bug fixes and BuddyPress 1.6 update.
- BuddyPress v1.6 compatibility updates.
- Added missing semi-colon to header graphic CSS.
- Updated Cufon font list.
- Fixed error in field height of contact form.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.5.3 (March 16th 2012)
Bug fix for BuddyPress areas.
- Updated BuddyPress registration page.
- Updated BuddyPress forums tab on member page.
- Updated BuddyPress members header.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.5.2 (February 6th 2012)
Feature, bug fix and security update.
- Modified loading of design files – Improves plugin support.
- Added missing translations in login popup.
- Contact form – CAPTCHA update and apostrophe fix.
- Minor updates for WP 3.3.
- Modified settings export function.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.5.1 (October 20th 2011)
- Added custom template file for search results.
- Updated translation files.
- Fixed BP Grops “create” link.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.5 (September 22nd 2011)
- BuddyPress v1.5+ Compatibility Update
- New feature: BuddyPress links menu.
- Changed load priority of scripts.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.4.2 (August 28th 2011)
Bug fix update.
- Changed #LoginPopup path in WP menus to ignore WP added path.
- Fixed typo, BP avatar image tag.
- Fixed bug, error showing avatar in admin.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.4 (August 22nd 2011)
Major feature update.
- New feature: BuddyPress integration – This theme is BuddyPress ready.
- New feature: Breadcrumbs – Via shortcode or PHP funciton add and configure breadcrumbs.
- New feature: Login popup – Open a login lightbox using custom links.
- New feature: Menu filtering – Dynamically show/hide menu items with class names to test conditions: “function-is-home”, “function-is-user-logged-in”, etc.
- New feature: Shortcodes in menu titles and URLs (limited by WP menu functionality)
- New feature: Inline content popups – Open hidden page content in a lightbox.
- Updated tab styles on Skin 4.
- Changed z-index of menus for better results.
- Fixed bug, search layout reset by first search result.
- Fixed bug, thank you message in contact shortcode not working.
- Updated jQuery to v1.6.2
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.3 (May 20th 2011)
Minor feaature updates as well as bug fixes.
- New feature: Post list, images open in lightbox if “media” field populated.
- New feature: Slide transition speed opton.
- New feature: Pause slide show on hover option.
- New feature: “1/4 – 1/2 – 1/4” container to layout manager.
- Styled image shortcode, modified to accept lightbox=’no’ or media ID as image source.
- Added support for multi-page content
- Fixed issue with multiple slide shows on same page.
- Fixed Vimeo videos in slide show.
- Fixed bug, “read_more” in shortcodes didn’t fallback to default setting.
- Fixed bug, HTML characters (
», etc.) in “read_more” option.
- Fixed bug, z-index of menus with top graphics in IE. (Thanks cagger)
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.2 (May 16th 2011)
This update includes new feaatures as well as bug fixes. I recommend upgrading your install to this version as it catches many common errors and alerts the user before they become a problem. Below is a list of new features:
- New feature: Disable auto paragraphs in editor (wpautop) to fix common layout issues.
- New feature: Exclude from search, hide selected page/post from search results.
- New feature: Added shortcode for “
- New feature: Added optional “Read more…” link in blog excerpts. Includes new blog shortcode parameter “read_more”.
- Added new error message for contact form if fields exist.
- Added check for image resize to ensures destination folder is writable.
- Updated menu functions for improved error checking and customization.
- Updated layout function to recognize custom “context” settings.
- Updated error message text for common errors.
- Minified core CSS files.
- Fixed bug, home page skin not changed when setting default skin.
- Fixed bug, not using default layout if no layout set for current page/post.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1 (May 5th 2011)
This update includes new feaatures as well as bug fixes. Below is a list of new features:
- Translation ready – the theme is now fully translation ready including all administration panels.
- Shortcode button on editor – insert shortcodes using a custom editor button.
- Added tabs and toggle (FAQs) shortcodes – for details see the demo site:
- Added pricing table shortcodes – for details see the demo site:
- Improved mobile device support – the theme now displays properly on mobile browsers.
- Fixed home page layout bug.
- Fixed localhost error reported in “email-functions.php”.
How to Update
You can re-download the new version from your account: “My account > Downloads”. After the files are downloaded, copy the new theme folder to your server using your FTP application, overwriting the existing version.