What’s new everyone? In a measure of four/five weeks, I have been watching web design addicted crowd, both professionals and amateurs, sharing their experience of using Hayes Travel Blog WordPress Theme. Some of my friends are also not an exception. Most of all it’s because of their frequent journeys and an “ancient” will to refresh their travelling websites. So, that’s why I’ve decided to try one of new WordPress templates by myself and make a detailed review of it. Let’s start an excursion!
Hayes WordPress Review
|Template Name||Main Features||Price|
|Hayes – Travel Blog WordPress Theme||
Hayes is a powerful and handy travel blog WordPress theme. I’m glad to mention that the whole process of installing and customizing hasn’t taken a lot of my time. As for the visual characteristics, this layout looks elegant and clear, without distracting tuning. It’s provided with built-in unlimited color options, so it’s possible to choose a color you prefer. The beautiful interface is suitable for long and efficient work. The way this theme performs on a smartphone and tables is an absolute advantage.
It’s also open for different updates to come along with requirements of the time. Moreover, there is no need to be afraid of a loss of your data. The only thing you need is simply to update your Master Theme, and the Child-Theme adapts and overrides all settings itself protecting your data.
Hayes – Travel Blog WordPress Theme is developed by experts of TemplateMonster, also known as the marketplace that leads the second position in the world among the biggest providers of web design products.
The number and variety of their designer WordPress themes are really impressive. Every blogger, for example, can find the one up to their taste. And that’s very cool, as WordPress is truly very comfortable CMS for unprofessional users, and highly recommended by profis (Don’t you know, WP powers 30% of websites?). Still, TemplateMonster company works, as well, with all other modern frameworks.
Main Features Of Hayes WordPress Theme
Now, it’s time to look more precisely at the main features of Hayes – Travel Blog WordPress Theme:
- Responsive and Retina Ready. Of course, this theme is fully mobile-friendly. It will perform the same correct on every screen. No more use to think of alternative versions of the same website for different devices. It’s better to pay once for a responsive product and not to redo twice. This feature is also without exaggeration a must-have for any modern website. Retina ready display can automatically improve any screen quality.
- SEO-Friendly. It’s absolutely another one must-have. This feature guarantees your website to be relevant to all search engine systems. That means it will stand the concurrence of related web pages. It’s better to mention it if the quantity and quality of the organic traffic of a website are important for you.
- 6 Home Page and Blog Layouts are ready-to-use and included to ease your task. Just replace examples with your own images and texts. To make any change is very simple.
- 6 Gallery Types. This WordPress theme is supplied with the most required ways of representing visual contents. You can choose between Full-Width Gallery, Boxed Gallery, Instagram Feed Gallery, Video Gallery, Full-Width Gallery 2 and Boxed Gallery 2.
- CSS3 Features and Animations. The animation is one of the key web design trends of 2018. Daily you can see the use of different animations and cinemagraphs to grow in number. There are no doubts that this tendency will also slay and become renovated in 2019. As for CSS3 features, they are here to give you a pixel-perfect quality of animation.
- Full-Width Page with Slideshow and Sidebar Page with Slideshow. This is an advantage that makes the whole website performance alive. No cartoon effects. Slides change each other smoothly and with a good speed.
- Lightning Fast Loading Speed. According to a statistic, 53% of people leave a mobile page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. So, that’s a nice reason to think of visitors comfort.
- Trending Posts Plugin. It seems that most of you may like this attractive feature. And there is no surprise because it can help you maximize the effectiveness of your posts. With the help of this plugin, your visitors will be always informed about what’s popular on your blog.
- Revolution Slider. The theme is designed with one of the most powerful sliders on the market today.
- Social Integration. Promote your website using your social pages. Due to Hayes Travel Blog WordPress Theme, it can be managed easily and with style.
- Unlimited Color Options
- Rich Variety of Google Web Fonts
- Well-Commented Documentation. Having bought this product, you won’t be left on your own but get the detailed readable documentation. It’s a guarantee to get acquainted with your theme easily and quickly.
- 24/7 Premium Support. Any of possible questions about a chosen theme or its customization can be answered by technical support specialists, daily and nightly (as it’s promised:)
The Final Word
Summing all it up, Hayes – Travel Blog WordPress Theme turns to be a worthy theme with the solid stylish design and for the reasonable price. Moreover, it comes with Premium Lifetime Support, that can’t but attract.
As for the told different characteristics of Hayes, can’t but mention that it’s provided with the powerful options of using animations, modern gallery types, varied slideshows, and videos. Their quality is just perfect, as you see on the examples. So, in such a way, this theme can be useful not only for travel bloggers but also for professional photographers and tour agents.
And, what about you? Have you already tried Hayes WP Theme? I would be grateful to find out about your own user experience!