Flamingo is a complete portfolio for creative agencies and freelances. Graphic designers, illustrators, photographers or any kind creative is now able to create a quick & easy portfolio to showcase their work with a elegant touch.
Fully responsive, font-awesome icons retina ready… You can implement features like parallax or some other trends with a single click.
With Flamingo you can modify the theme layout & menu´s layout very easy. Just select the layout you like more (angled, straight or minimal) and once you have created your sections and menu, select how this menu will be displayed. The 3 menu layouts are completely different and they will help you to create sites very different in minutes. These features and the premium page builder included will let you create any kind of compositions for your site. Fast & easy.
Limits?… your imagination & creativity.
Complete features list
- Responsive, of course
- Five different navigations
- Two of the five navigation options with sticky/fixed versions
- Three different content layouts. The site can display the angled look and feel (“Angled layout”), other more standard we called “Straight layout” and one more minimalistic we called “Minimal layout”. Select the one you like more, click a button and enjoy.
- Four different blog layouts with sidebar right/left or disabled options (sidebars available for pages too)
- Premium page builder included ($25 value)
- Custom animations. Each block element within your layout can be animated with “Top to bottom”, “Bottom to top”, “Left to right”, “Right to left” or “Appear from center”.
- Isotope filtered layouts
- Infinite scroll
- Scroll to top helper for large pages available in one click
- Cool filtering method for your project items
- Custom galleries for showing your works
- Four different galleries
- Fullscreen, prevent upscale and “let the user choose” different modes for your galleries
- Related works with a cool display. Take a look here (rollover the rhombus).
- Custom fullscreen backgrounds for each project and section
- Fullscreen background video from Yotube & Vimeo. Watch a demo here
- Different supported media formats. Watch here a demo
- Google fonts. More than 150 fonts available.
- Hover info on thumbs
- You can modify the hover properties directly from the option panel. Select the background color, the font color, use a gradient or use a custom background image for your thumb´s hovers. This feature is really cool and easy to use.
- Change the thumbs size directly from the option panel
- Select the columns number choosing from 1 to 6 columns.
- You can adjust the transparency for the thumbs using a simple slider within the panel too
- Adjust the sizes for your text, fonts, color. Combinations are unlimited.
- Localization ready
- WPML support
- Semantic HTML5 structure & Degrades Gracefully. Basic support for IE8.
- iOS/Mobile Ready
- Touch gestures and keyboard support for sliders and galleries
- A very easy to use option panel where you could change your logos, adjust positions, change fonts, colors and customize your portfolio in a very easy way.
Do you need support?
Dashboard and ticksy are checked regularly during business hours (9:00h-18:00h UTC+1). We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24-48 hours. While be sure your query was not asked before in any thread and remember you to take a look to the FAQs.
Support tasks are the questions and doubts about the theme itself. Support tasks don´t cover customizations or particular needs. Before purchasing the theme, make sure it covers your needs and if you could have any doubt before, do not hesitate to contact. We will try to help with it.
v1.5.2 // updated: 04/20/17
- Updated: Visual Composer to v5.1.1
- Updated: ACF PRO to v5.5.11
v1.5.1 // updated: 02/02/16
- Improved: Blog cover feat image cropping
- Updated: Visual Composer to v5.0.1
- Updated: ACF PRO to v5.5.5
v1.5 // updated: 09/13/16
- Added: Social options for Behance, Snapchat & Instagram
- Updated: FontAwesome to 4.6.3
- Updated: VC to v4.12.1
- Fixed: Transparent PNGs issue
- Fixed: No text separator
- Fixed: Responsive Image Gallery Flexslider VC module issue
- Fixed: HTTPS issue with font rendering
- Fixed: Some other minor issues
v188.8.131.52 // updated: 08/11/16
- Fixed: Twitter feed issue
- Fixed: New Google Maps API requirements (read docs)
- Updated: Visual Composer to v4.12
v184.108.40.206 // updated: 04/28/16
- Updated: Visual Composer to v220.127.116.11
v1.4.9 // updated: 04/12/16
- WordPress v4.5 ready
- Updated: Visual Composer to v10.11.1
v1.4.8 // updated: 02/17/16
- New: RSS new template
- Fix: Project grid VC module options
- Fix: Facebook share option breaking in single post & single project
- Updated: Visual Composer to v4.10
v1.4.7 // updated: 12/09/15
- Fix: Safari bfcache issue
- Updated: Visual Composer v4.9
- WordPress 4.4 Ready
v1.4.6 // updated: 10/05/15
- Fix: Map rendering issue in webkit based browsers
- Fix: Full width Vimeo videos for very large screens
- Updated: Visual Composer to v4.7.4
v1.4.5 // updated: 08/28/15
- IMPORTANT update: Improved support for location map within contact pages. This means that now the code is simplified to work as usual. Just in case of updating the theme from an older version, you could need to disable/delete the “Location Field” plugin in order to get work correctly your map in your contact page template.
- Fix: Issues on sidebar templates when hiding page titles
- Fix: Issue related to tags in single post where the lines break when having large amounts of tags
- Fix: Mute videos for Vimeo issue
- Updated: Vimeo API
v1.4.3 // updated: 06/23/15
- Fix: Touch menu issue due to last update
- Fix: Hidden title options issue
- Fix: Dropcap styles
v1.4.2 // updated: 06/22/15
- Fix: XSS security issues
- Fix: Swipe events for touch devices in iOS 8.3 when sliders enabled
- Improvement: Share options
- Update: Visual Composer to v4.5.3
v1.4.1 // updated: 03/24/15
- Fix: Lists styling
- Fix: Short tweets centering issue
- Fix: Some other minor issues
- Improved: Contact form styles for any page
- Improved: Dummy XML content file
- Update: Visual Composer to v4.4.3
v1.4 // updated: 07/28/14
- Fix: Blog pagination issue
- Fix: Ordered lists issue
- Add: Mute option for videos
- Add: New share options within project streams
- Update: VC to last available version
v1.38 // updated: 05/05/14
- IE11 improvements
- Fix: Thumbs no clicable due to headings issues
- Fix: VC latest update issues
- Fix: Dark Layout fade transition to black
- Update: VC to last available version
v1.37 // updated: 04/22/14
- Fix: Broken separators in Firefox
v1.36 // updated: 04/22/14
- Fix: VC 18.104.22.168 update issues with some elements like separators or tags
- Fix: Claim right align with divider
- Fix: Text size within excerpt when using the page builder widget
v1.35 // updated: 04/21/14
- WP 3.9 Ready
- Fix: Responsive error with carrousel widget
- Fix: Angles in mobile/small devices are now more straight
- Fix: Pagination in single post. Little jump in some little screen sizes/devices
- Fix: Text size in excerpts when post widget used
- Update: Visual Composer plugin last version (22.214.171.124)
v1.34 // updated: 02/03/14
- Fix: Filters sticking in portfolio page when only a item is visible & menu layout 4 sticky menu is enabled.
- Fix: Title attribute for blog posts fixed
- Fix: “Go back” string added to the .po file
- Add: Vimeo social option
- Add: VC carrousel widget style integration
- Update: Visual Composer plugin last version
v1.33 // updated: 01/10/14
- Fix: Main slider for iOS when ‘fade’ option is enabled
- Fix: Prevent auto hover behaviors when multiple widget sliders are adding within the same page
- Fix: Little jump in main slider when parallax is enabled. This happened only in some screen sizes
- Fix: Social sharing for Linkedin
- Fix: Vimeo mute videos
- Fix: Default pages with sidebars & title issue
- Add: New method to style title, description and divider for each slide within main sliders in a isolated way via custom css. A very easy way to modify each of your title slides. Take a look here how this method works
- Updated: Visual Composer premium plugin
v1.32 // updated: 12/09/13
- Add: Visual Composer updated
- Fix: Background related projects when sticky menus are enabled
- Fix: Third party lightbox systems compatibility
- Fix: Sidebars break for default pages with sidebar enabled
- Fix: Project type taxonomies issue
- Fix: Recommend plugins installation when child theme enabled
v1.31 // updated: 12/04/13
- Improved: Map behaviors for touch devices
- Fix: Gap within content and angled part in some configurations for angled layout option.
v1.3 // updated: 11/28/13
- Add: Two new sticky/fixed navigation layouts. Watch them in action.
- Add: Scroll to Top feature for large pages
- Fix: Password protected pages issue
- Fix: Dark version pagination iPad issue
v1.22 // updated: 11/27/13
- Add: Option to remove the menu helper (menu tag)
- Fix: Validation details
- Fix: Map issues
- Fix: Slider ‘fade’ option
- Fix: Child theme paths
v1.21 // updated: 11/22/13
- Fix: Child theme issues
- Fix: Fixed issue with the image uploader in the theme options page
v1.2 // updated: 11/22/13
- Add: Support for fullscreen background videos from Youtube & Vimeo. Watch a demo here.
- Add: Option that allows to remove the main titles within sections & projects selectively
- Add: Option to enable dark version
- Add: New social options to place on footer (Dribbble, Foursquare, Tumblr, Youtube & Instagram)
- Add: Sliders can be enabled now with fade effect
- Improve: Improved the general enhancement for iOS. Now animations work as expected in iPhone too.
v1.1 // updated: 11/15/13
- Add: WPML support
- Add: Create as many portfolio pages as needed with different project types
- Add: Opened navigation (menu layout 4)
- Add: Option to remove the hover actions within the menus
- Add: XML with dummy content (images from the demo are replaced by placeholders)
- Improve: Pagination between projects
- Fix: Secondary level blog layout issues
- Fix: Headers/Projects headers issue when minimal layout is enabled
- Fix: Responsive iframes on block contents
A special big THANK YOU for those great artists and creatives that provide us with some of their amazing pieces to illustrate Flamingo Portfolio WordPress Theme.
Images used to illustrate the demo are copyrighted by its owners. The illustrators & designers mentioned above. In no way, any of these images are included on the final package you download from Themeforest. They are only used for demonstration proposals.
Get the theme here !