Now, what is WooCommerce? WooCommerce is not just a regular eCommerce platform. It is a full-fledged shopping cart plugin, seamlessly integrated into WordPress. The platform is absolutely free and provides a cart for websites and blogs where content is of utmost importance.
But what do you get with your WooCommerce via TemplateMonster ?
- Of course it’s responsive design that performs flawlessly on any modern screens and gadgets.
- 80+ Shortcodes that help to embed video and audio files, as well as other data including grids, elements, lists, tabs, Google Maps, etc. into your web page.
- Intuitive admin and detailed reporting. WooCommerce offers control over the customer accounts, and provides sales reports showing net and gross amounts earned from sales.
- Clear shipping and tax settings. Your WooCommerce e-shop will provide you with simplified tax features. That is: tax rates can be defined and calculated using the data of your customer’s location/address, standard/zero rates can also be selected.
- Easy-to-handle orders, customers, and inventory. You will be able to manage inventory, track the stock, hold the stock in case an order is cancelled, hide out-of-stock items, set up notifications to an email address for different stock items and more.
- Wide marketing and promotion options. You can use SEO features, coupons, product reviews and additional marketing extensions as intelligent product recommendations to reach out to your target audience.
- WooCommerce is great for its choice of payment gateways. You get five pre-installed gateways as well as numerous supplementary ones through paid extensions.
- Support of custom widgets. Theme Customizer makes your page editing easy and convenient. All changes can be viewed in real time via Preview function.